what i have left of this weekend with my reverend:
– a HUGE pile of clothes on my floor, accumulated as a result of my unwillingness to waste time on cleaning when i can be having fun with him.
– 2 men’s dress shirts, one pair of men’s dress pants (brown). now taking monetary offers…just kidding, i also have a box now to ship them out.
– 5 wire hangers. they stand out, as i am anal and have all wooden hangers.
– one prescription antibiotic for acute bronchitis. one bottle of mucinex. these are mine.
– a raging sunburn across my shoulders and upper back, but happy memories of the zoo.
– raggedy nailpolish, again as a result of not wanting to waste time on my nails when i could be playing a game of scrabble or shooting a round of pool with him.
– zero pictures. he took them all.
– a million pounds of heartache that yet another perfect weekend had to end.