from my day:
– pressed pink oxford, tucked in; this equals grownuphood.
– six rings on one finger. sliding around because i’m cold.
– five bites of lukewarm corn chowder, brought to the break room for the staff – satisfying in some weird way.
– loving the feel of paper in my hand. flashbacks to watching my rev hold a newspaper, and how for some reason the way he holds it makes me love him more.
– enjoying the sun and the cool a/c in my car as i drive to dinner, talking to pete. we excitedly chat about our days, our future. feeling quite secure.
– smooth chubby baby legs.
– bopping to the beat across the table with tyler, his eyes locking on mine as, in his excitement, we frantically rock around our chairs.
– drowsiness on the drive home – pleasant but unnerving at 70 mph.
– nonworking cable forcing me to have a tv-less night. for once. this is probably not a bad thing.