found this out and about on the interwebs’ system of tubes, figured i’d fill it out for fun…enjoy:
1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say?
oook…may i please have the number to the nearest planned parenthood?
2. Do you trust all of your friends?
yes, they wouldn’t be my friends otherwise.
3. Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?
done did it. here i be in tennessee.
4. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
yes i very much do. i’ve tried to learn from everything that’s happened to me & around me, and store that for later on down the road when i know it’ll come in to play.
5. Can you make a dollar in change right now?
nope. although i do have one single dollar bill in my wallet right now! it looks lonely.
6. Which one of your friends do you think would make the best doctor?
hm that’s hard. i think maybe lauren, because i think she would just be calm, and i need a calm doctor.
7. Are you afraid of falling in love?
8. Have you ever been in love?
yes, and am currently.
9. Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times?
all of my friends, on an almost daily basis, since none of them are here. ditto about my family.
10. Whats your most favorite scar?
the one on the top of the rev’s head, where a street sign fell on him.
11. When was the last time you flew in a plane?
to new orleans for the rev’s uncle’s funeral a few weeks back. i hate.
12. What did the last text message you sent say?
“About ten minutes left” – regarding me voting.
13. What features do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
eyes, smile, niceness
14. Fill in the blank. I Love ___:
coffee & chocolate. pete. patsy shmatsy face. tyler & brayden. coffee & chocolate.
15. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future?
figuring out a career path and then starting on it.
17. How many kids do you want to have?
i have no clue.
18. Would you make a good parent?
i think so, eventually, but right now i like being selfish, i like going to the gym every day, and i like going out to dinner at 9 pm if we want.
19. Where was your default picture taken?
the one in the about me section was taken in my car in kansas city.
20. Whats your middle name?
21. Honestly, whats on your mind right now?
that i’m tired. and that i miss chipotle’s.
22. If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?
i would trim a couple of relationships out. although i learned from them, but maybe i would just compress that learning curve so it’s not as long as it ended up being. also, i would make sure i did not develop my stupid lazy eye.
23. Who was or will be the maid of honor/ best man in your wedding?
that is super super hard, seeing that i have two sisters, a best friend since 5th grade, and i went to an all women’s college. i might not pick. everyone gets to be a flower girl.
24. What are you wearing right now?
blue long sleeved stretchy top, my blue & white south asian inspired scarf that the rev got me in the new orleans airport because i begged, and a pair of wide-legged gray chinos from banana republic.
25. Righty or Lefty?
26. Best place to eat?
texas de brazil. korma sutra. the happy mexican. chipotle’s. panera. pho pasteur. shanghai tokyo. papa john’s. brio. fiorella’s jack’s stack. hereford house.
27. Favorite jeans?
right now a pair of dark wash levi’s.
29. Favorite juice?
30. Have you had the chicken pox?
yes, and have the stupidly embarassing pictures to prove it.
31. Have you had a sore throat?
pretty much from november til may this past winter. so yeah.
32. Ever had a bar fight?
nope. i’ve stopped a frat fight, but that wasn’t in a bar.
33. Who knows you the best?
the rev. my mom.
35. Do you wear contact lenses or glasses?
i’ve worn both, currently just glasses, but when i go for my next exam, i want to get both.
36. Ever been in a fight with your pet?
yes, and they’re always brief.
37. Been to Mexico?
38. Did you buy something today?
yes, a grande nonfat chai latte and an old-fashioned doughnut at starbucks (don’t tell the rev, he gave me the money and would condemn the purchase of such fatty fattiness).
39. Did you get sick today?
nope, for once.
40. Do you miss someone today?
yes, i miss my t-roesen and b-rayzors.
41. Did you get in a fight with someone today?
42. When is the last time you had a massage?
if you count a jet in a hot tub as a masseuse, this past sunday.
43. Last person to lay in your bed?
the rev. and me. more me, because he gets up on time and i hide under the covers until the last possible minute.
44. Last person to see you cry?
45. Who made you cry?
not a who, just everything.
46. What was the last TV show you watched?
fresh prince of bel air, as always, before work.
47. What are your plans for the weekend?
hopefully to do a wellesley interview for a prospie, to work out and swim at the gym, to take a pilates class, to work my new second job, to relax, and to rend my garments at the change in time and the early early darkness.
48. Who do you think will repost this?
probably no one.
49. Who was the last person you hung out with?
the rev. besides the rev, the rev’s family.
50. If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAY what would you say?
i cannot reveal that, i would like him to be in the dark. keep him on his toes.