there is very little to write about when one works 50-60 hours a week. much of your time is spent either sleeping, eating, driving to work, driving home from work, or being at work. there is not much time for inspiring/spunky/titillating stories or happenings to develop. instead of relaying yet another non-story, i will give you my to-do list for this week:
– study. for what, i will reveal at a later date.
– bake pioneer woman’s pumpkin cake with whiskey whipped cream for tomorrow’s luncheon at work. make it cute while simultaneously finding a real use for the 6 tiny pumpkins we have in the house.
– buy whiskey. (this one should be above the last, probably.)
– vacuum and dust my upstairs. dust my downstairs. maybe mop the kitchen floor.
– go to yoga! my one quiet, wonderfully stretching hour of the week.
– start re-reading the last harry potter book. i don’t remember the details and this concerns me, for some reason.
– attempt to maintain the manicure/pedicure the rev spoiled me with this past saturday morning.
– heal the six blisters my new shoes gave me – so that i can wear the shoes again.
– hoard money for the upcoming visit home, and pray that gas doesn’t double again before that time.
– plan my first ever made-by-me thanksgiving dinner. do they sell mini turkeys? they should.
– find time to relax.