– why did every single interlude/film melange/performance seem to stretch about twenty years too long at the oscars last night? and i only watched like a third of the show. p.s. that baz luhrmann number was a little bleh.
– i wish uggs were considered “business casual” attire – not for their oh-so-chic fashion statement, but for their snuggly warmth.
– i am ready for a vacation.
– i stood only six feet from a passing train today, and it was an experience that taught me: do not stand so close to trains. they are scary, huge, and move much more quickly than previously realized.
– i wish i had the time to start up a non-profit bringing functional vegetable/herb gardens to south memphis. i love gardening. but i have no time.
– why are my upper arms sore? could it really be from carrying multiple be-hangered garments at work yesterday? if so: i am a serious wuss.
– who let the air out of my tire while i was at work on saturday? i need a video security system on my car. then when i catch them i can let the air out of THEIR FACE.
– my boss and i are both mystified as to how the postal service machinery/army of workers identify that each item has accurate postage…is it by visual scanning technology? actual human beings? a total enigma.